Click Here for 5% Off Your First Aladdin Purchase!

(S)-Terazosin - 10mM in DMSO, high purity , CAS No.109351-33-9(DMSO)

• 10mM in DMSO
Item Number
T656050
Grouped product items
SKUSizeAvailabilityPrice Qty
T656050-1ml
1ml
Available within 8-12 weeks(?)
Production requires sourcing of materials. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
$275.90

Basic Description

Specifications & Purity10mM in DMSO
Storage TempStore at -80°C
Shipped InDry ice
Product Description

(S)-Terazosin is an active S-enantiomer of Terazosin. (S)-Terazosin is a potent and high-affinity α-adrenoceptor antagonist with K i values of 3.91 nM, 0.79 nM and 1.16 nM for α1a , α1b and α1d-adrenoceptor , respectively. (S)-Terazosin also has high-affinity for α2a , α2B and α2c -adrenoceptor with K i values of 729 nM, 3.5 nM and 46.4 nM, respectively

In Vitro

The racemic compound and its enantiomers show high and apparently equal affinity for subtypes of α1-adrenoceptors with K i values in the low nanomolar range, and showed potent antagonism of α1-adrenoceptors in isolated tissues, with the enantiomers approximately equipotent to the racemate at each α1-adrenoceptor subtype. At α2b sites, (R)-Terazosin binds less potently than either the (S)-Terazosin or racemate. MCE has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.

In Vivo

(S)-Terazosin shows antagonism of at rat atrial α2B receptor with a pEC30 of 6.93. (s)-Terazosin shows antagonism of at rat vas deferens α1A and α2A receptor with pA2 values of 8.3 and 6.12, respectively . MCE has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.

IC50& Target:Ki: 3.91 nM (α1a-adrenoceptor), 0.79 nM (α1b-adrenoceptor) and 1.16 nM (α1d-adrenoceptor),729 nM (α2a-adrenoceptor), 3.5 nM (α2Ba-adrenoceptor) and 46.4 nM (α2c-adrenoceptor)

Names and Identifiers

Canonical SMILES COC1=C(C=C2C(=C1)C(=NC(=N2)N3CCN(CC3)C(=O)C4CCCO4)N)OC
Molecular Weight 387.43

Certificates

Certificate of Analysis(COA)

Enter Lot Number to search for COA:

Related Documents

Solution Calculators