Click Here for 5% Off Your First Aladdin Purchase!

TCV-309 chloride - 10mM in DMSO, high purity , CAS No.121494-09-5(DMSO)

• 10mM in DMSO
Item Number
T655553
Grouped product items
SKUSizeAvailabilityPrice Qty
T655553-1ml
1ml
Available within 8-12 weeks(?)
Production requires sourcing of materials. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
$582.90

Basic Description

Specifications & Purity10mM in DMSO
Storage TempDesiccated,Store at -80°C
Shipped InIce chest + Ice pads
Product Description

TCV-309 chloride is a potent and specific platelet activating factor (PAF) antagonist. TCV-309 chloride specifically inhibits PAF-induced aggregation of rabbit and human platelets, and [3H]PAF binding to rabbit platelet microsomes with IC 50 values of 33 nM, 58 nM and 27 nM, respectively. TCV-309 chloride has beneficial effects in anaphylactic shock.

In Vivo

In rats, TCV-309 selectively inhibits the PAF-induced hypotension, hemoconcentration and death with ED 50 values of 2.7, 6.4 and 1.7 micrograms/kg (i.v.), respectively. TCV-309 most potently protects mice from death induced by PAF and due to anaphylactic shock with ED50 values of 2.1 and 2.6 micrograms/kg (i.v.), respectively . TCV-309 chloride also reversed PAF-induced hypotension and endotoxin-induced hypotension in rats with ED50 values of 3.3 and 1.2 micrograms/kg (i.v.), respectively . MCE has not independently confirmed the accuracy of these methods. They are for reference only.

Names and Identifiers

Canonical SMILES CCC[N+]1=CC(C(N(CCC(NCCOC(N2CC3=C(C=CC=C3)CC2)=O)=O)C4=CC=CC=C4)=O)=CC(Br)=C1.[Cl-]
Molecular Weight 629.97

Certificates

Certificate of Analysis(COA)

Enter Lot Number to search for COA:

Related Documents

Solution Calculators