Click Here for 5% Off Your First Aladdin Purchase!

Topotecan (NSC609699) HCl - 10mM in DMSO, high purity , CAS No.119413-54-6(DMSO)

• 10mM in DMSO
Item Number
T408666
Grouped product items
SKUSizeAvailabilityPrice Qty
T408666-1ml
1ml
Available within 4-8 weeks(?)
Items will be manufactured post-order and can take 4-8 weeks. Thank you for your patience!
$61.90

Topo I Selective Inhibitors

Basic Description

Specifications & Purity10mM in DMSO
Storage TempStore at -80°C
Shipped InIce chest + Ice pads
Product Description

Information

Topotecan HCl (NSC609699, Nogitecan, SKFS 104864A) is a topoisomerase I inhibitor for MCF-7 Luc cells and DU-145 Luc cells withIC50of 13 nM and 2 nM in cell-free assays, respectively. Topotecan HCl inducesautophagyandapoptosis.
In vitro

Stronger drug activity of Topotecan is observed for DU-145 Luc and MCF-7 Luc cells. Topotecan causes cytotoxicity during the course of DNA replication by stabilizing the covalent complex between topoisomerase I and DNA and preventing the religation of enzyme-linked single-strand DNA break. Topotecan stabilizes topoisomerase I/DNA cleavable complexes in radiation-resistant human B-lineage acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) cells, causes rapid apoptotic cell death despite high-level expression of bcl-2 protein, and inhibits ALL cell clonogenic growth in a dose-dependent fashion.

In vivo

Animals inoculate s.c. with DU-145 Luc cells and then treated with Topotecan demonstrates significant tumor growth and regression as measured with calipers and luminescent imaging. The correlation coefficient is 0.75 for the control untreated group and 0.93 for the Topotecan-treated group. Similarly, tumor progression and regression are measurable using luminescent imaging for untreated and Topotecan-treated mice inoculated i.p. with MCF-7 Luc cells. Topotecan elicited potent antileukemic activity in severe combined immune-deficiency (SCID) mouse models of human poor prognosis ALL. Topotecan markedly improved event-free survival of SCID mice challenged with otherwise fatal doses of humaln leukemia cells at systemic drug exposure levels. Gliomas preferentially express TRAIL R2 and that treatment with Topotecan significantly up-regulates its expression.
Cell Data

cell lines:

Concentrations:0 μg/mL - 0.692 μg/mL

Incubation Time:96 hours

Powder Purity:≥99%

Names and Identifiers

Canonical SMILES Cl.CCC1(O)C(=O)OCC2=C1C=C3N(CC4=C3N=C5C=CC(=C(CN(C)C)C5=C4)O)C2=O
Molecular Weight 457.91

Certificates

Certificate of Analysis(COA)

Enter Lot Number to search for COA:

Chemical and Physical Properties

SolubilitySolubility (25°C) In vitro DMSO: 70 mg/mL (198.15 mM); Water: 70 mg/mL (198.15 mM); Ethanol: 3 mg/mL (8.49 mM);

Related Documents

Solution Calculators